FIRST!!!

Final university project grade = 1st!

Still in the apple store on Regent street. Single solitary tear just hit the keyboard. Not sure if that’s because I got a first, or because I will forever remember that I used a Mac to find it out. Thank-you Apple store.

18 Comments

1. Comment Details
    Authored by Octave Zangs
    Posted June 18, 2008 at 4:54 pm | Comment Permalink

Congrats!

2. Comment Details
    Authored by Jeton
    Posted June 18, 2008 at 5:39 pm | Comment Permalink

Congratulations!

You truly deserve it. Your visualizations have opened a new way to look at news and newspapers.

3. Comment Details
    Authored by John Dalziel
    Posted June 18, 2008 at 5:43 pm | Comment Permalink

Congratulations mate. A beautifully executed project. Well deserved.

4. Comment Details
    Authored by Phil Bowell
    Posted June 18, 2008 at 8:58 pm | Comment Permalink

Congratulations! From the stuff I’ve seen on your site, I have to say I’m not surprised!

5. Comment Details
    Authored by Bernat
    Posted June 18, 2008 at 10:28 pm | Comment Permalink

Hell yeah! You deserved it. I knew that was a good buying ;)
    So… what now?

Posted June 19, 2008 at 10:49 pm | Comment Permalink

excellent. congratulations

9. Comment Details
    Authored by Dave
    Posted June 20, 2008 at 6:01 pm | Comment Permalink

Thanks everyone!

I think there were about five others on the same course who also got firsts. So congrats to them as well.

Have just got back from London now. Damn that place is busy, hot, and sweaty.

10. Comment Details
    Authored by Randy Krum
    Posted June 21, 2008 at 5:08 pm | Comment Permalink

OUTSTANDING!

11. Comment Details
    Authored by haracas
    Posted June 22, 2008 at 3:05 pm | Comment Permalink

Congrats, you deserved it!

FYI, you got featured on Mark Porter (of Guardian)’s blog, which is how i found out about your blog. http://www.markporter.com/notebook/?cat=3

12. Comment Details
    Authored by Dave
    Posted June 22, 2008 at 4:48 pm | Comment Permalink

Haracas, I knew about Mark Porter a while ago from his incoming links, and met up with him last week at the Guardian house whilst I was in London.

Thanks again!

13. Comment Details
    Authored by Jordan
    Posted June 23, 2008 at 8:31 pm | Comment Permalink

Very well done. Nothing is more inspiring than out of the box creativity.

14. Comment Details
    Authored by Jasper
    Posted June 24, 2008 at 8:58 am | Comment Permalink

Congratulations!

15. Comment Details
    Authored by Dave
    Posted June 26, 2008 at 7:21 pm | Comment Permalink

Thanks Jordan, Jasper. :)

16. Comment Details
    Authored by I. Hoffman
    Posted July 1, 2008 at 2:01 am | Comment Permalink

Way to go! Congratulations! ih

17. Comment Details
    Authored by Dave
    Posted July 2, 2008 at 10:34 am | Comment Permalink

Thanks Ian. ;)

18. Comment Details
    Authored by infosthetics
    Posted July 5, 2008 at 9:15 pm | Comment Permalink

congratz, well deserved!

a pity I was too late for ordering a poster…

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

Comment Info
  • Make sure to follow up your comments by subscribing to the email updates.
  • If you would like to follow the discussion but don't yet want to comment, then subscribe to the post RSS here.
  • If you're posting code, make sure you run it through Elliot Swans' Postable before you submit as it may not display correctly otherwise.